Re: Europe Loves The Mustang

Page 7 of 9
the guvnor wrote:

She's a member of the 101st Fighting Keyboardists.

Thanks for demonstrating that neither of you two angry juveniles have any intelligent remarks to contribute.
Sarah Czepiel wrote:

I'm 58 (hardly a juvenile) and I'm not angry, but I'm amused by people like you. Watching someone so uninformed and so jingoistic and so -- let's face it -- ignorant and dim, make an absolute fool of themselves is entertaining in a car-wreck-on-the-side-of-the-road kind of way.

And yet you fail so miserably to provide any counterpoints...why is that? :)
--
Would you buy rusted car parts from this man ?

http://img147.echo.cx/img147/7369/guvnor4pn.jpg
Sarah Czepiel wrote:

Because arguing with a monkey is a waste of time. I can, however, laugh at one and enjoy her antics. Pure amusement on my part.
Now get back to your 101st Fighting Keyboard Crusade. I'm not worth your time.
BTW, are you really Sarah, or are you her crystal-meth boyfriend using Sarah's computer? Is the real Sarah rotting in an old refrigerator on the front porch?

;) IOW's you've got nothing to add but hide behind a nym so you can pile on behind the rest of the cowardly spanklets.
Nothing surprising there.
wrote something wonderfully witty:

nation and the people are a little hyper in their attempts to eek out an existence as a subsidence farmer.

--
"Either kill me or take me as I am,
because I'll be damned if I ever change..."

Go look up " Hyperpower".
wrote something wonderfully witty:

--
"Either kill me or take me as I am,
because I'll be damned if I ever change..."

Go look up the Guvnor.
wrote something wonderfully witty:

ya personal like.
--
"Either kill me or take me as I am,
because I'll be damned if I ever change..."

You can? Good. I'll be waiting for the asshole at DCA. Let me know when he'll be arriving. He's going to get a very "memorable" welcome to Washington DC.
Waiving the right to remain silent, the guvnor

Where does that leave a third-rate hovel like engleland..? Fourth- rate, perhaps..?

The United States is the greatest country in the world..!
On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 20:32:07 GMT, "Larry J."

They like us Euros.
Larry J. wrote:

Fifth. Africa is fourth.
--
Chris F.
Long Island.

lately?
--
"Either kill me or take me as I am,
because I'll be damned if I ever change..."

If the Arggies make the grab again lets hope the Brits can get back there on their own without our help.
On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 16:27:27 GMT, the guvnor

being fought to win. According to some it wasn't even a war, it was a policing action.
It was being fought to maintain a status quo. We (the Americans & UN troops) simply decided it was no longer worth fighting for the goal of a stalemate. Many other countries from the UN where there with us as well. They didn't fare much better either with the exceptions of the Koreans who had a rather perverse method of dealing with an attack on one of their Fire Bases.
--
"Either kill me or take me as I am,
because I'll be damned if I ever change..."

The Communists fought to win and beat America.
the guvnor wrote:

The commies fought to spread communism across Asia. We stopped them in there tracks, innit.
--
Chris F.
Long Island.