Re: Europe Loves The Mustang

Page 8 of 9
On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 07:04:11 -0400, America the Beautiful

They won!
the guvnor wrote:

Sure they did, Nick, and look at all the worldly power they have. If they were smart they would have followed your lead in losing wars to Americans and became our friends.
--
Chris F.
Long Island.

into oblivion. Brand new factories, while we are still stuck with the ones that were cranking out the WW II war machine.
--
"Either kill me or take me as I am,
because I'll be damned if I ever change..."

hey foctardthere is enough oil in kazakstan to feed 5-6 generations
a pipline in in the works for china already one already heads north to feed ussr USA is scrambling to have on come out near turkey .............. and then IRAQ
after all cant let the chinks and ruskies have oil can we LMFAO
h u r c a s t
Waiving the right to remain silent, the guvnor

Russian exploration and drillig equipment is antiquated and falling apart, like most of the country. They need our technical help.
Stop guessing (lying) and do a little research.

The United States is the greatest country in the world..!
said:

The Chinese economic engine has neen running in high gear for more than a decade - long before the current US administration.
I was there for three weeks in 1998 and witnessed it happening. I was there again last year and saw the continuing progress since 1998.
You cannot stop it, and you cannot blame the current administration.
To do so just proves you bias and ignorance.

The United States is the greatest country in the world..!
Larry J. wrote:

We should not be financing our huge deficits by borrowing from the Chinese. As a matter of fact, now that I think about it, we shouldn't have huge deficits. Is it fair to blame the current administration and the Republican Congress for that? Or is it all Bill Clinton's fault? :-)

Waiving the right to remain silent, "Joel Jacobs"

That's one of the biggest problems the EuroPEONS have. No conception of the size of the US market.

The United States is the greatest country in the world..!
said:

Larry,
Unfair - and ill thought out - quality of life in most of Europe exceeds that of the United States. They are hardly peons. Check the statistics before you refer to Europeans as PEONS. Our trade deficit is staggering.
Joel

Shut it. You're reading xposts from a flame group you stupid shitbag.
--
Guvner, a 300 pound grease caked gerbil stuffer
<

That's a laugh. Despite handing out "workfare" government jobs, much of Europe is suffering from above 10 percent unemployment.
Their social welfare systems have hit the wall. In many places, there is barely one person working to support another who's unemployed, or on full retirement.
If you measure "quality of life" in terms of handouts, then perhaps you're right, but the end of that in Europe is soon at hand.

The United States is the greatest country in the world..!
Waiving the right to remain silent, the guvnor

In the Uk maybe. The rest of Yurop is another story.

Really..? I thought you said that our auto industry is dying because we all buy foreign cars.

The United States is the greatest country in the world..!
On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 08:13:09 GMT, "Larry J."

How much is it elsewhere then?

See how your protectionism failed...
Waiving the right to remain silent, the guvnor

Is that the lie you use to weasel out of another lie..?
No wonder Yurop is failing.

The United States is the greatest country in the world..!
On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 21:03:16 GMT, "Larry J."

What lie?

The EU is getting stronger day by day, whine about it all you like...
Waiving the right to remain silent, the guvnor

The lie you just told, above.

Bwahahaha...!!!

The United States is the greatest country in the world..!
On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 23:48:35 GMT, "Larry J."

What lie???

You laugh as your hapless collection of trailer-park states are left behind by the mighty EU?
Waiving the right to remain silent, the guvnor

Keep telling ourself this as the collection of bickering racist states known as the "EU" keeps slipping into oblivion.
When are you going to start rounding up the Jews and Gypsies..?

The United States is the greatest country in the world..!

Yah, Europe is doing so well that the Euopean Constitution passed by a landslide in France just last week.
Wait a minute - no it didn't!
Ralph Snart wrote:

Its so bad that a third world country like Italy told the Euro to take a walk because it was bringing their economy further down the tubes...
--
Chris F.
Long Island.