Re: For Sale 1984 corvcette

Nice to see a photo instead of all the clap trap that this site has...good luck with the sale....

Not really ! this is NOT a binary group. its a text only group.
--
"Key"
========

list (if existed.) I have tons of pics from the vette shows at Carslile, PA
--
RS
2006 FLSTNI

Just curious.... what is the asking price for this car?
Fwed

he didn't post the price , just spammed a pic and e-mail fro him to have you reply and get your address. and spelled corvette wrong
kickstart

Ah....what an arse.....how does he expect to sell the car if he can't spel?
Fwed

agree (if existed.) maybe someone will start such a group ?
--
"Key"
========

Why should it bother anyone.
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------070304020307080102020401 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
JOHN D wrote:

I completely agree, in this day and age no one is any longer paying by the byte for an internet connection. Now having said that, there are people who don't know how to properly size a pic for the internet (pixel dimension and resolution), I can get a 350px wide jpg down to about 14k or so. But some will end up posting giant ass pics.

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

doesn't matter, pics are still off-topic for this "text only" group. the proper way is to put a pic in a url and post the url.
if you want pics ? why don't you take the time and start a corvette binary group ?
--
"Key"
=====

Interesting. I can see the need for pictures to help the reading impaired. As to posting pictures to a binary group it may be why some drive their cars on bike paths instead of the highway. Some follow the rules, some are above them in their minds. My server deletes them so it's not an issue.
Ric answered it when he said most don't know how to post a picture. For many years I've told my daughter-in-law how to size them. When I do get pictures from her I can see just the corner of a 500 KB jpg on a 19" screen.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

I can see a "need for pictures to help the reading impaired" also for folks that just want to post pics of their vettes. maybe someone will start such a group.
all I was saying was that this is NOT the group.
--
"Key"
=====

RicSeyler wrote:

Yes there are - well by the megabyte anyway. Many broadband contracts have usage limits - go over n megabytes/month & you get charged for each additional megabyte. Then there's all the people using GPRS/3G either with laptops or PDAs/smarphones.

Indeed - a bummer for the millions of people stuck with dial-up. Let the 'eye-candy' brigade use the web forums & leave the text usenet groups for those of us who don't wish to see a gazillion animated smileys & avatars all over the screen!
--
Preston.