Re: For Sale 1984 corvcette

Nice to see a photo instead of all the clap trap that this site has...good luck with the sale....

Reply to
Thundergod

Not really ! this is NOT a binary group. its a text only group.

Reply to
'Key

list (if existed.) I have tons of pics from the vette shows at Carslile, PA

Reply to
RS

Just curious.... what is the asking price for this car?

Fwed

Reply to
fweddybear

he didn't post the price , just spammed a pic and e-mail fro him to have you reply and get your address. and spelled corvette wrong

kickstart

Reply to
Kickstart

Ah....what an arse.....how does he expect to sell the car if he can't spel?

Fwed

Reply to
fweddybear

agree (if existed.) maybe someone will start such a group ?

Reply to
'Key

Why should it bother anyone.

Reply to
JOHN D

Reply to
RicSeyler

doesn't matter, pics are still off-topic for this "text only" group. the proper way is to put a pic in a url and post the url.

if you want pics ? why don't you take the time and start a corvette binary group ?

Reply to
'Key

Interesting. I can see the need for pictures to help the reading impaired. As to posting pictures to a binary group it may be why some drive their cars on bike paths instead of the highway. Some follow the rules, some are above them in their minds. My server deletes them so it's not an issue.

Ric answered it when he said most don't know how to post a picture. For many years I've told my daughter-in-law how to size them. When I do get pictures from her I can see just the corner of a 500 KB jpg on a 19" screen.

Reply to
Dad

I can see a "need for pictures to help the reading impaired" also for folks that just want to post pics of their vettes. maybe someone will start such a group.

all I was saying was that this is NOT the group.

Reply to
'Key

Yes there are - well by the megabyte anyway. Many broadband contracts have usage limits - go over n megabytes/month & you get charged for each additional megabyte. Then there's all the people using GPRS/3G either with laptops or PDAs/smarphones.

Indeed - a bummer for the millions of people stuck with dial-up. Let the 'eye-candy' brigade use the web forums & leave the text usenet groups for those of us who don't wish to see a gazillion animated smileys & avatars all over the screen!

Reply to
Preston