1977 6.5L diesel corvette:
http://www.thedieselpage.com/readers/vet.htm
2009 corvette to get diesel power:
http://cars.about.com/b/a/217021.htm
--
Eugene Blanchard
http://www.cadvision.com/blanchas
✖

For the 2009 Vette you should have read the date on the page... Corvette to get diesel power for 2009 Sunday April 1, 2007
You fool you...
--
ZÿRiX
(¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)

Well the factory sure didn't produce that 77 6.5L diesel corvette!

key words here are: "Corvette to get diesel power for 2009" hasn't happened yet ......
my2¢
--
'Key

Add pictures here
✖

Hum who said factory? the KEY words here were "Corvettes don't have diesel's" Well this one does....

Uh, refer to first link... LOL

Add pictures here
✖

Well I was kinda kidding with my response because the "factory" has never produced a diesel's in the corvette. but , whatever makes your boat flote:-)
--
'Key
=====

Add pictures here