Re: fuel injection cleaner

normally, my engine idels really loud, and hurts small

> dogs ears. I > put some diesel fuel injection cleaner into my 300d > t-diesel and its > ideling allot quieter. is this a sign of a problem or does > this sound > normal? i have noticed a decrease in start time and an > increase in > miles per gallon (running around 36 i believe). thanks > > regards > buy and sell car guideline >

Corvettes don't have diesel's....

my2¢

Reply to
'Key

1977 6.5L diesel corvette:

2009 corvette to get diesel power:

Eugene Blanchard

For the 2009 Vette you should have read the date on the page... Corvette to get diesel power for 2009 Sunday April 1, 2007

You fool you...

Reply to
ZÿRiX

Well the factory sure didn't produce that 77 6.5L diesel corvette!

key words here are: "Corvette to get diesel power for 2009" hasn't happened yet ......

my2¢

Reply to
'Key

Hum who said factory? the KEY words here were "Corvettes don't have diesel's" Well this one does....

Uh, refer to first link... LOL

Reply to
My Name Is Nobody

Well I was kinda kidding with my response because the "factory" has never produced a diesel's in the corvette. but , whatever makes your boat flote:-)

Reply to
'Key