Re: GM problems

to build it any way you want it, say with a 427, 428, or the 429.
What can I say, it's a Ford or it's a Corvette, is there a choice?
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

For 140,000, I would want to be able to drive it on the street. That being said, for the same scratch you could have a nice collection of Vettes, which would be my preference...
-- lab~rat >:-) The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.
puked:

There you go, a club member has done that over the years. From the newest down it go something like a 90 ZR1, 84, 69 L88 (a real one), 67, 65, 58 (his driver), 57, 56, 55, 54, & 53. Quite a few were bought new except the ZR1 that was an after thought. The only one I have ever driven is the 55 at a show, he seldom goes any more. Yes, he's older than me by 7 years and 1 month, didn't think that was possible, did you? I doubt the original layout of funds would be $140,000, but would break that for all of the upkeep etc.. He really busted up the 58 once but had it totally rebuild because it tends to be his favorite.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51