Re: Happy Thanksgiving / alt.autos.corvette

TY
From me and mine to you and yours

--
ZRiX
(`'..(<>..<>)..')

Tom in Missouri wrote:

Happy Turkey Day to one and all! Try not to overdose on tryptophan. ;-)
TomC '90ZR1 #792
Happy Thanksgiving to all here..
ooh man .. I am soo full... when will I learn to stop after two helpings of turkey and stuffing :(
you know what I mean...
-Ash
Whats thanksgiving? :) may your season be festive. :)
rodent

its a celebration for taking the land from the indians :-)
--
"Key"
=====