Re: help rebuilding a 350 motor requesting instructional video or book

If anyone has any instructional books or videos please post them. I've had a '68 Camaro for quite a while and it's time to get started on it. The brakes are already upgraded and the suspension is on its way. Thanks in advance! =A0 '

REPLY: Look in Jegs or Summit catalogue ; theyve got some books and videos on motor rebuilding , etc.

dave

google is your friend

has a length of 79 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which has a length of 24 characters:
g'luck

Reply to
'Key

REPLY: Actually Key, I didnt write the above. The OP did.

Reply to
dave

my bad... g'day to ya Dave

Reply to