Re: help rebuilding a 350 motor requesting instructional video or book

If anyone has any instructional books or videos please post them. I've had a '68 Camaro for quite a while and it's time to get started on it. The brakes are already upgraded and the suspension is on its way.
Thanks in advance! '
REPLY: Look in Jegs or Summit catalogue ; theyve got some books and videos on motor rebuilding , etc. www.jegs.com www.summitracing.com
If anyone has any instructional books or videos please post them. I've had a '68 Camaro for quite a while and it's time to get started on it. The brakes are already upgraded and the suspension is on its way. Thanks in advance! =======response
google is your friend http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&qh+Camaro+repair+ma nual&btnG=Google+Search
has a length of 79 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which has a length of 24 characters: http://tinyurl.com/ock74
g'luck
--
"Key"
=====

If anyone has any instructional books or videos please post them. I've had a '68 Camaro for quite a while and it's time to get started on it. The brakes are already upgraded and the suspension is on its way. Thanks in advance!'
REPLY: Actually Key, I didnt write the above. The OP did.

my bad... g'day to ya Dave
--
"Key"
=====