Re: Holy Sh...t just took a ride in my friends twin turbo porsche

None of that crap matters.............It still Ain't a CORVETTE!!
On 04 Aug 2003 10:03:33 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.commode (nuke) wrote:

Not to mention the C5 R has been spanking every porsche in just about every race these days. Good ole MADE IN USA pushrod V-8s! And no $200 oil changes.
(nuke) wrote:

Why would the oil change be $200? Gold plated oil filter?
--
Warmest regards,

Stephen Horrillo, Realtor / C.Ht.
They are $200 for oil change.. maybe more. I was hitting the roof when my wife told me she had it done since I do my own oil changes but because her Boxter is more special than my Blown C5 she has to do the dealer thing.. Amazing.. It may have been $300..
-Stan

That ain't nothin' - try one for a Ferrari! .....and the 15K and 30K services - ahahhahahahahahha!
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------070807030302080905000203 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Joel Jacobs wrote:

mega-bucks a bottle.

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

Now for the fun part, my Grasshopper lawnmower drive oil is $20 a quart. Do
LOLOL
Dad wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

Posted 3/2/03
New: Mobil 1 with SuperSyn 0W-40 is now available at AutoZone stores nationally.
Or online
http://www.pwr-tech.com/eshop/10Expand.asp?ProductCode=MOBIL1-0W40-Q&ReturnTo=../parts_spring-deals.html
Humm, not looked too hard, I guess. But then, if one bought a Porch.
Greg wrote:

never said i bought one, i work on cars for a living, and the last one we had in my shop we did call all of the low quality parts stores ( autozone, advance, carquest ) and my regular parts people and none had it at the time.