Re: How do you feel about your car? Other cars? Luxury cars?

No, no, no - I know FMJ was a late 80's film, but no-one can beat a 70's TV wibbly-wobbly effect - you know, such as when a character in a soap 'remembers' something and we're treated to a 'ripple' effect which fades us out of the present and into the 'remembered' scene. That's your 'wibbly-wobbly' effect.
-Paul
<<when a character in a soap 'remembers' something and we're treated to a 'ripple' effect which fades us out of the present and into the 'remembered' scene. That's your 'wibbly-wobbly' effect.>>
Oh, so that's the technical term! Who knew that our little news group could be so educational?
C.