Re: How do you feel about your car? Other cars? Luxury cars?

"Eric G." wrote

> Ahhh, that phrase alays brings back the lyrical >> majesty that is... Full metal Jacket. > 'remembering' effect>... > > Boy, you must have had a tough time in the 70's!! That movie was more like > LATE 80's. Probably close to 1990 if memory serves. > > Actually IMDB shows it as 1987. Guess my drugs took a few years to wear > off too :-)

No, no, no - I know FMJ was a late 80's film, but no-one can beat a 70's TV wibbly-wobbly effect - you know, such as when a character in a soap 'remembers' something and we're treated to a 'ripple' effect which fades us out of the present and into the 'remembered' scene. That's your 'wibbly-wobbly' effect.

-Paul

Reply to
Paul Duffin

Oh, so that's the technical term! Who knew that our little news group could be so educational?

C.

Reply to
Tiger Racing