Re: How would you improve the Corvette?

I think the biggest thing GM can do is go ahead and step up to the plate when it comes to the same things breaking on the car.

Rocking chair, targa tops peeling, etc. I like the C5's. If I hit the lotto I'd probably get a c6, I must say though when the same things go up on both of my C5's, it makes me start having that wandering eye.

Other than that: Add the following options from the factory: Headers Blower Lingenfelter Cam/Heads Electronic cut outs (somebody stope me..) RK Sport style hood (ram air style but maybe even taller) MP3 Player or at least a jack on the radio Built in garage door opener in the visor Hood to open like C4 (somebody said this..but I second it)

-Stan

1. Dump the fiberglass body for aluminum > 2. Retire the LS* and replace with a Northstar/Aurora derivative > 3. Replace the auto with a manumatic shifter > 4. NO convertibles! Just targas and coupes > 5. Stop letting the wind tunnel dictate design. >
Reply to
sbright