Re: Initial Impressions of the C5/C6

How cool that must have been blowing off all those great muscle cars back in the day with your 750- 800 hp BOSS 429! Especially at the ripe age of NINE or TEN, as you claim to have owned the car since 1974, and you just mentioned in a earlier post that you are FORTY TWO! Man, what I missed out on when I was a kid! Oh well best of luck, and many more good YEARS and memories with your BOSS 429, not a Ford guy, but still love some of those old 'Stangs!!! LC

Reply to
L C