Re: Interesting idea to get more content to your website

WOW, thats fantastic!!!
Ok, just wait there, i'm jumping into my corvette now and i'll be there shortly....dont move!!!
i'm on my way......just stay there ok!!!

for better income thru ads. Before i found the g(oo)gle (sc)rambl(er).NET I earned about 10 $ / month with ads. Now I get much more than 200 $ from e.g. doubleclick.

a random mix of HTML-tags you prevent google from kicking your domain from the index. I tested the g(oo)gle (sc)rambl(er).NET for month now and all websites are indexed and I get 1000 visits per day.

(sc)rambl(er).NET.