Re: Keyless entry for '87.

Yeah, there are several keyless systems that work great on the Corvette.
The Valet system from Circuit City and one of the Viper systems from Best Buy are the same system. You get keyless lock and unlock along with two other functions of your choice. I went with horn panic alarm and hatch release for mine. I got the Valet 712t from circuit city last year. Less than $150 installed, it's made my life easier.
Since circuit city has gone bankrupt, check into Car Toys and Best Buys.