Re: leaf springs

Funny you should bring up the leaf springs, my 95 was sagging in the rear left... I was hoping it would be just an adjustment or maybe one of the
shocks lost it's precharge, etc... turns out my rear leaf was busted midway between the diff and the wheel, splintered. Anyhow, an hour to swap it and $299 for the new one later and I'm good to go again.
Zorin
I have the lowering kit on my '94. In the rear I have the hanger bolts with plenty of threads for adjustment up or down.
Zorin Inc. wrote:

--
Ric Seyler