Re: muh muh MOMKEY

"What's Eating Gilbert????" wrote in message

---snip---

heads up ! this is NOT a binary n/g... if you want to post a pic ? its customary to put it on a url and post the link.

g'day

Reply to
'Key

My apologies for the binary post I assumed binaries were OK in a car group, my bad and it won't happen again.

Thanks for the warning and good day Key.

Reply to
What's Eating Gilbert????

"What's Eating Gilbert????" wrote in message news:44de37cd$0$10218$ snipped-for-privacy@free.teranews.com...

no apology needed. I am just a partisipant like you are. its was just a friendly "heads up"

g'day

Reply to
'Key