Re: muh muh MOMKEY

message ---snip---
heads up ! this is NOT a binary n/g... if you want to post a pic ? its customary to put it on a url and post the link.
g'day

--
"Key"
=====

wrote in message

My apologies for the binary post I assumed binaries were OK in a car group, my bad and it won't happen again.
Thanks for the warning and good day Key.

message wrote in

no apology needed. I am just a partisipant like you are. its was just a friendly "heads up"
g'day
--
"Key"
=====