Re: Need HELP

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 23:57:15 -0700, "PrecisionMachinisT"

But he loves the"OT" in so many cases <G>.
http://www.practicalmachinist.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/27/196.html#00 [ "How true. However, no one would argue Ford vs. Lambourghini or Chevy vs.Ferrari."
Hi Dan,
I'd argue that the Z06 Corvette represents better value than a Ferrari. I believe it's also faster than the closest Ferrari to the Z06 Corvettes price range. Could be wrong.
Jon Banquer Phoenix, Arizona ]
--
Cliff

Buy what you like, idiots like you lot argue about 'jack-shit' people who buy and drive Ferraris 'know' why
Let the yanks do what they want, including creating world war 3, 911?
Every yank deserved one.

It's a gearstick, not a shifter, now politely go 'fuck off and die' scum.