Re: OT- prepping car for daughter at college

Sounds great. Check the car out and get AAA. Also inform here in what to do if in an accident, what to do if broken down at night, if she gets in a
road rage incident, etc.
I did the same for my four kids with no problems.
You have a reliable car. That is a very good point. For two of my kids the cars weren't that reliable. Oh the joys of the 'repair weekend' when I would drive the 2 hours to college and repair their cars in the parking lots.
Vito