Re: Please help

okay here it goes my name is ray and i just lost my job just this month

and i need help and i will not stand on a corner

to ask for help like the bums. i am been trying to work doing

landscaping.but those hours are just not making it.. i am asking

any one on the net if they can send me any kind of money.. just to let

every one know i am not tring to be a millionaire

by doing this ,just get by. i will lose my apt at the end of the month

today is Augest 15,2006....

to help me just go to
and sign up and send me anything you

can.thank in advance.if you like,

you can send me a email at. snipped-for-privacy@austin.rr.com.i will answer your email

if u send me one thanks..that is the email

that u will need to send me some change please > hopefully this is not illegal...as i think if the Pan handlers can ask for

change on a corner i can ask on the internet

> With warm wishes, bless you and your loved ones, Ray Garcia > > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to
ck

Ray has even posted in international NG's ; quite an audacious Fellow.

Reply to
dave

While searching you out, I've found over a dozen different names you've used while annoying people in many different Usenet groups where you've been blindly pushing your no-sex, creationist, religious dogma, and intellectual stupidity....

So what makes Ray any worse than you, DILV?

Oh yeah Sorry to butt in, people, but then DILV never has once apologize for his intrusions.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

'While searching you out, I've found over a dozen different names you've used '

REPLY: Yep ; MSN/Webtv gives us up to 6 at a time and we can always add new ones if we want. Its a good deal.

'where you've been blindly pushing your no-sex, creationist, religious dogma, and intellectual stupidity....'

REPLY: Yep ; whenever the opportunity presents itself. Freedom of Speech Laws are a good deal.

'So what makes Ray any worse than you, DILV?'

REPLY: I never said he was worse than me ; if he wants to be a Panhandler to the World and gain some monetary benefit, thats his business. Thats a good deal.

'Oh yeah Sorry to butt in, people, '

REPLY: Then dont daily stalk me anymore ; it will relieve some of the stress youre under. And, that will be a good deal.

'but then DILV never has once apologize for his intrusions. Randy'

REPLY: I have no reason to apologize to this NG for attending here ; Im the owner of a 1970 Corvette and a 2006 Corvette and im in a Corvette NG discussing Corvette business. Im selling my 1970 for 30,000 american dollars ; you should buy it cause....its a very good deal !

Buh Bye Randy.

Dave

Reply to
dave