Re: Please help

GET A JOP SLIME
will answer your email if u send me one thanks..that is the email

change on a corner i can ask on the internet

--
> --This Message Has Been Posted Using A Trial Version Of Message Poster
2003--
Ray has even posted in international NG's ; quite an audacious Fellow.
dave wrote:

While searching you out, I've found over a dozen different names you've used while annoying people in many different Usenet groups where you've been blindly pushing your no-sex, creationist, religious dogma, and intellectual stupidity....
So what makes Ray any worse than you, DILV?
Oh yeah Sorry to butt in, people, but then DILV never has once apologize for his intrusions.
Randy
'While searching you out, I've found over a dozen different names you've used '
REPLY: Yep ; MSN/Webtv gives us up to 6 at a time and we can always add new ones if we want. Its a good deal.
'where you've been blindly pushing your no-sex, creationist, religious dogma, and intellectual stupidity....'
REPLY: Yep ; whenever the opportunity presents itself. Freedom of Speech Laws are a good deal.
'So what makes Ray any worse than you, DILV?'
REPLY: I never said he was worse than me ; if he wants to be a Panhandler to the World and gain some monetary benefit, thats his business. Thats a good deal.
'Oh yeah Sorry to butt in, people, '
REPLY: Then dont daily stalk me anymore ; it will relieve some of the stress youre under. And, that will be a good deal.
'but then DILV never has once apologize for his intrusions. Randy'
REPLY: I have no reason to apologize to this NG for attending here ; Im the owner of a 1970 Corvette and a 2006 Corvette and im in a Corvette NG discussing Corvette business. Im selling my 1970 for 30,000 american dollars ; you should buy it cause....its a very good deal !
Buh Bye Randy.
Dave