Re: Please help

I have some money burning a hole in my pocket that I would like to give you. But I need to do it in person. Please provide a picture of yourself, your
home address, and your full, real name and I will be happy to share with you.
will answer your email

Get a job! Get off this forum! You need money,you want me to send you some? I'm with the last post. I'll meet you in person but rather than giving you money i'll just hand you your head on a platter! Lazy Ass Mutha F!
will answer your email