Re: Probably A Dumb Question

>Uhh... a 2005 is a C6. :) > >Prior to the C4, owners called the first 3 Solid-axle, Midyear, and >Shark. With the C5, GM picked up the Cx nomenclature.

First I would like to Welcome Butch to the Corvette drivers "club" and to tell him that having a Happy Childhood is never to late to have...I am slightly older then he is...

Starting with the C4 which was refered to as an "Aero",and sometimes as the "Clam Shel" l when they first came out some people who are a lot more "savy" then me just said the hell with it all and srated using C 1 C2 etc...

The C5's were sometimes called BIG BUTT cars ...LOL my wife still uses that designition

Bob G.

64 72 & 96 Convertibles 76 & 79 Coupes
Reply to
Bob G.