Re: Salvage title

Salvage title means it has been totaled by an insurance company in the past. If you care about resale value then pass it up. At resale time, unless you have a very special car, buyers can choose amonst many cars. They will surely pass up one with a salvage title if they can get another similar car with a 'clean' title

Vito

Here in Florida we have the "salvage title". > I'm sure there is the same concept in other states. > Question is - > I just want to buy the newest Corvette with the lowest mileage that I > can afford. I intend to drive it and enjoy it. So why not a salvage > title? > Pros? Cons? > Let me clarify that the cars I have checked out have certainly been > restored/rebuilt to a high quality. > Anyone have any experience along this line? >
Reply to
Uncle_vito