Re: Salvage title

Thanks for the comments. The main thing is that this car would be checked out thoroughly before purchase so there are no mechanical "surprises". Then it would be
drive, drive, drive, with no regard to the amount of miles I put on it. Then when it wears out I could always part it out. I don't think I could get screwed doing that. Does that sound like a plan?
On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 18:25:37 -0400, Tikbalang

That would qualify as "keep it forever" in my book.