Re: Salvage title

"> Question is -

I just want to buy the newest Corvette with the lowest mileage that I > can afford. I intend to drive it and enjoy it. So why not a salvage > title? > Pros? Cons? > Let me clarify that the cars I have checked out have certainly been > restored/rebuilt to a high quality. > Anyone have any experience along this line?

Can you get insurance on this car ? better check first. And if it was in an accident , what would they pay you ? It's already been totaled. Can you get agreed value ins ?

kickstart

Reply to
Kickstart