Re: Small men Drive BIG Trucks

Nope, I get along fine with my crank Victrola, why waste my money on junk made in other countries? I certainly don't need to sound big if that's what your need is, but somebody read that to you as a bed time story, didn't they.
Now fess up, are you Dave's aborted son?

Several recent studies have proven that men with:
"Pioneer Kuro Elite Plasma, McIntosh Dolby True HD and DTS HD Preamp and Multi Channel Amplifier, a JL Audio Gotham or Fathom Subwoofer, a bunch of nice Kharma or Wisdom Audio speakers, etc."
have no penis at all.
AJM
Dad wrote:

Of use your wits and finagle and cobble a kick ass system out of other's components.
Presenting the....... "Cletus 2000" HAHAHAHA!!! http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler/Cletus2000/index.htm
I built it out of other people's stuff. And a shopping at Parts Express.
Just snagged an Arcam CD73 Audiophile CD player off of Craig's List (Not shown on the Cletus website yet) for a giant bargain!! From a rich guy that went HDMI & BluRay.
Cletus has evolved into a very very good sounding system for just being a hobby project after tweaking and tweaking every setting and placement of speakers, with a spectrum analyzer & SPL meter. With 4 12's up front it Thumps! Without ANY muddiness. And the Morel Silk Dome Tweeters/Morel Mids are sooooo sweet.
Got my eye on a Rotel 5 Channel (140w per) amp on Craig's list. The Denon has preamp out on it so I could bypass the receiver's amp and go with the extra clean Rotel power. (The guy is only asking 200 bucks). Another rich dude wanting HDMI convenience.
My Penile Companion is satisfied, HAHAHAHAHA!!
--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

Good one!