Re: Split Window question

One year and one year only..............1963 On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 13:58:10 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@skyenet.net (Bill Mann) wrote:

TRello, two words: Evelyn Wood
Here's waving to ya - \||||
Owen ___
'67BB & '72BB ___
Looks like someone is keeping an awful lot of old messages in his newsgroup folder.

Worth taking a gander.....'63, original; split window ZO6.
http://www.vettes.com/classifieds/clsentry.asp?IDH79
*** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com *** Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.
Yes, seen that one, I think. I think it has been at a couple of the Mecum auctions. It was definitely on ebay a few weeks ago. $250,000 is a lot of scratch. Unfortunately for him, the prices are dropping slightly right now. The B-J rocketship has run out of gas, I think. A lot of cars are not bringing their prices right now. $125,000 cars are not making $100,000. $200,000 cars are lingering at the $150 range.

No, they were built in 1962 and 1963. The first 25 were built around June, 1962, then production began September 1962 and ran through August 1963.
They were only built one MODEL year. - 1963.

You just said the same thing I said, it doesn't matter when production started........hey were only built one MODEL year. - 1963.