Re: True market value of a C-3

"The Abundant Life in Peace" wrote in message news:oY6dnS4fObi0oETZnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@scnresearch.com...

I have rebuilt a Vette and now am curious what I could >expect to sell it > for. > > I have 15K invested. > > The only thing I didn't change out was the engine, though > I did change out > the water pump, the timing gears and chain. > > I did not change out the tranny nor the differential. > This was a body-on > project. All the surface rust on the frame was > removed....wasn't really all > that bad. > > > Otherwise...........hmmmmmm........kinda like new. > Here's a photo

believe you will be lucky to re-coop your investment. but, ya never really know:-)

just my2¢

Reply to
'Key

I know :-)