Re: Unbelieveable

I came to a light with a family in it last night on the way home and as I

> looked in the rear view, the mother, in her 30's, made a smahing motion with > her one hand into the other, as if she thought it would be cool if her > husband smashed into my rear. > This get more comical by the moment. > I live in an area where there is considerable $$. > No, not quite like the bay area or S. Cal, but nonetheless, I cann't believe > the jealousy, animosity and vandalism that exists here. > TF

Did you ever notice that this moron has more people flipping him off, threatening to crash into him and every other known form of disrespect being directed at him than any 100 people you know.

Obviously, all these folks are pissed off at him for a reason.

He must exude ASSHOLEidness.

Reply to
VetteFan

You're not kidding. I've never gotten anything like that. I get more people complimenting me about my car than anything. Or girls flirting, even with the wife in the car with me. I have a few people try and race me, mostly young guys that just want to see a Covette go fast. One day a Mustang with a guy and girl in it started playing with the wife and I. I decided to play back. We raced a while, I beat him easily. When we stopped at the light at the exit, he was grinning from ear to ear. He told me that's the car I want one of these days.

Reply to
Charlie

I had a cop do almost that same thing. He came flying up next to me, looked over and grinned, and punched it and took off like a rocket. Really wierd, like he was challenging me, or maybe he was a h*mo. lol Middle of the night and no other cars on the road, maybe I should have showed him what it could do for a couple miles. But then I'd probably be talking about my first ticket in it.

Reply to
Zorin Inc.

Hey ASSHOLE

I treat everyone with respect and courtesy up until they wrong me in some way. It's pure jealousy and I've heard similar complaints form other people with nice cars around here. So eat it. TF

Reply to
TF

Yeah, you most likely would have gotten one. I was driving back home one night after picking my son up from work when his license was suspended. It was a beautiful night and the top was down. I wasn't really paying attention to how fast I was going and I didn't see the cop and I guess he paced me since my Valentine didn't pick up a cop even being around and it never misses. But I was cruising back and all of a sudden a loud speaker comes on and says, "you know how fast you're going?". I look down and see that I'm doing 75 and let off the gas and wave to him. He just passed me and let me go. It was a 60 mph zone. I told my son, that what age buys you.

Reply to
Charlie