Re: Unbelieveable

road rage ? sounds like you were the one with the case of "road rage". you get mad and call the cops on them. beyt you wasted your time :-)
my2
--
"Key"

I wonder how slow you were driving to get some chick in a Suburban to spit some Cope on your windshield?
I think I messed this story up.. but it's Sat. nite and I've been drinking. lol
-Stan '99 Blown Vert '00 Coupe

The basic problem is that Corvette owners have the reputation of been GAY....it's not the car it's hatred of GAY men..
Now you know the rest of the story.