Re: Venice

In the mouth maybe...

---snip---
what are you talking about ? note; try using quotes. --
--
"Key"
=====

this is inregards to labrat saying he would like to soccor the blonde of the dixie chicks KEY!!! hey are ya gonna tell me that i should be using caps,,,dont be a smart AZZ!!!!! haha, "Di"

why the hell would I want to hear ya yell ? get a clue, would ya ?
--
"Key"
=====