Re: Which tires to get?

'Are you saying that the runflats are really no big advantage to have?? Which ones will run best in the winter?' dave wrote: Im in ChicagoLand too. I put Michelin PS2's on and bought a small air compressor with tire repair kit . They handle really great in the rain and are a bit quieter than the runflats.'

REPLY: The only advantage i see in runflats are the convenience of running on them flat till you can find a gas station to fix them. I find the PS2's quieter, grip better, and are far more suitable for wet road conditions (rain). Dont know about snow since i never drove the vette in it .

Reply to
dave