Re-work heads or use fuel additive for leaded SB?

I have a 1963 w/327 (250 hp?) approx. 96K miles that I'm getting back on road. What is the current wisdom on dealing with unleaded gas in this motor?
I may have to pull the heads for other work after 20 year sit. Thanx- Lib

if you try an additive for cleaning? try Lucas Fuel Treatment. http://www.lucasoil.com/products/index.sd a.. A great tune-up in a bottle b.. Cleans and lubricates the fuel system c.. Neutralizes low sulfur fuel problems d.. Increases power and miles per gallon by burning excess exhaust emissions e.. Increases the life of pumps and injectors I have found that Lucas is by far better than the others.
my2
--
"Key"

If you pull the heads just have hardened valve seats installed. Then go through the rest of the head, new valve guides, drop some new valves in it, and replace the springs, retainers, locks and use umbrella type seals. If the rocker studs are press-in, have screw-in studs installed. Also a new set of stamped rockers would make the job complete. Make sure your shop checks the pushrods for straightness and deformed ends while you at it.
lib wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler