Re: WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition

In article <7237acf9-a941-4720-9e65-23a32c1c6c22

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 +10dB ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| TROLL-O-METER
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 +10dB ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| BULLSHIT-O-METER

actually, weren't the WTCs-Were-Blown-Up-By-Secret-CIA-Elves(or whatever it is they claim) people created simply to make the UFO people look sane?
i'm sure that's the case.
most sincerely,
GodBuilt
"I like to drink, I like to drive, I like to think all of the Jews got out of
On The Highways and Bi-Ways God Built said:

Personally, I believe the elves are trying to distract us all from finding out the truth to the fifty-six year-old question: Did or didn't Marcy get nasty with all three guys named Mike?
<big wave>
--
Cm~

"His horror is wild, but it is a sane horror."
Barbara's Cat wrote:

Whatsamatta U? Beaver Cleaver answered that question in The Big Thanksgiving Episode. You trine distract us from counting elves, or what?
Elf-Lover!
--
-------(m+
~/:o)_|
Dennis M. Hammes said:

True, evolved life forms are among my top favorites. Uncle Martin likes them too, especially with catsup.
--
Cm~

"A mouse might be in a cookie jar ...

It's been a long while for you, hasn't it?
--
Cm~

1f u c4n r34d th1s

Heh. Only an imbecile would come back to whine about it. As far as "clueless" goes, you should get a blue ribbon.
--
Cm~

"Do not insult the alligator until
On The Highways and Bi-Ways God Built wrote:

d00d, I thot we determined that they were /Jewish/ elves. Didn't we prove that about six months ago already? Like, if the U.S. would just quit insisting that there was such a thing as "the Holocaust," the Palestinians would /LUUuve/ the Jews and stop blowing up their public markets, or schoolbuses, or whatever, so these Jewish Elves made us an offer we couldn't refuse. And didn't we determine that it was the Mossad who planted all that phoney information about WMDs in /Iraq/, because they LUUuve the Palestinians so much and want to protect them from our dire retribution for their (Mossad elves') sneaky, underhanded destruction of our World Phallic Symbols?
Because if it wasn't the Mossad (the probability is only 97.6 +/- 1.2%, you know), it was /definately/ an unfriendly spacecraft masquerading as a UAL flight from Baahstin after forcing the /real/ flight down in the tobacco swamps of Rhode Island.
--
~/:o)_|