Re: WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition

WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition

> By Herman Schoenfeld > > In this article we show that "top-down" controlled demolition > accurately accounts for the collapse times of the
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 +10dB ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| TROLL-O-METER 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 +10dB ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| BULLSHIT-O-METER
Reply to
RBrickston

actually, weren't the WTCs-Were-Blown-Up-By-Secret-CIA-Elves(or whatever it is they claim) people created simply to make the UFO people look sane?

i'm sure that's the case.

most sincerely,

GodBuilt

Reply to
On The Highways and Bi-Ways God Built

Personally, I believe the elves are trying to distract us all from finding out the truth to the fifty-six year-old question: Did or didn't Marcy get nasty with all three guys named Mike?

Reply to
Barbara's Cat

d00d, I thot we determined that they were /Jewish/ elves. Didn't we prove that about six months ago already? Like, if the U.S. would just quit insisting that there was such a thing as "the Holocaust," the Palestinians would /LUUuve/ the Jews and stop blowing up their public markets, or schoolbuses, or whatever, so these Jewish Elves made us an offer we couldn't refuse. And didn't we determine that it was the Mossad who planted all that phoney information about WMDs in /Iraq/, because they LUUuve the Palestinians so much and want to protect them from our dire retribution for their (Mossad elves') sneaky, underhanded destruction of our World Phallic Symbols?

Because if it wasn't the Mossad (the probability is only 97.6 +/-

1.2%, you know), it was /definately/ an unfriendly spacecraft masquerading as a UAL flight from Baahstin after forcing the /real/ flight down in the tobacco swamps of Rhode Island.
Reply to
Dennis M. Hammes

Whatsamatta U? Beaver Cleaver answered that question in The Big Thanksgiving Episode. You trine distract us from counting elves, or what?

Elf-Lover!

Reply to
Dennis M. Hammes

True, evolved life forms are among my top favorites. Uncle Martin likes them too, especially with catsup.

Reply to
Barbara's Cat

It's been a long while for you, hasn't it?

Reply to
Barbara's Cat

'Key , all teary-eyed and snotty-nosed, blubbered:

Heh. Only an imbecile would come back to whine about it. As far as "clueless" goes, you should get a blue ribbon.

Reply to
Barbara's Cat