Rear Spindle / Bearing Tools - Used

I would like to purchase used tools to rebuild my 72 Vette rear spindles. I am looking for al of them - bushing flaring tool, spindle setup tool, etc.
Please email me if you have any C3 Corvette specialty tools for sale - used only
Thank You
You can find these frequently on eBay. Also, if you join a local club, the local club often buys tools for the club that are a one-time use for the average member.
Plus you frequently get help from other members who have used them and have done the job before.

On Wed, 8 Aug 2007 10:05:37 -0400, "Tom in Missouri"

As Tom says there are many reasons for joing and being active in a Local Corvette Club... I belong to two Clubs, and neither owns any tools BUT the indivual members sure do and I have found loaning tools to be quite common..and usually you can find all the technical help from someone...
I am a lifetime member of the C3 Registry (www.C3VR.com) and if you want info thats a very good source.. Never saw many tools for sale however but then again I never check the for sale forums...
Lots of luck Bob G. 64 72 & 98 Convertibles 76 & 79 Coupes .