Renting a corvette in San Fransicso/San Jose

Do you know where can I rent a corvette in the bay area? Thanks

http://www.specialtyrentals.com/caroptions_sport.aspx
http://www.bnm.com/specsf.htm
Thanks!
youre welcome... though they are expensive as hell.. but if you have the money, go for it.
I rented a corvette in Las Vegas once for a day, cost me $345. But it was worth the fun.