Replacing front parking lamp on C-5

Does anyone know how to get to the front parking light on a C-5?

with headlamps up, I remove the adjustment stop, and can reach in there to get at it.
Just be carefuul not to get your arm stuck in there.. (been there..done that..) Next time I got it fomr the underneath. Have to remove small black palstick panel in the front bottom corner and probably do it with the car up in the air. Maybe cutting the wheel all the way to open that corner might givbe access to it also. Change both while you're at it and make sure you get the right bulb. I think it's a yellow bulb that's in there but a clear one may fit also it just won't look right. -Stan

Also each manufacture makes a different color amber so if you don't change both they can be odd colors.
Ah, ha! That explains why lately I've been seeing more C5s with goofy colored drls.
Dave WI
Dad wrote:

That last message was case in point why you shouldn't post to the 'net before having your coffee in the morning..
-Stan
palstick... sorry