reset security diy on a C5 corvette

Well hello there. im wondering if anybody could tell me if there is a way to reset security Diy on a C5 corvette. I bought it three years ago. i love it. But i really hate it when i turn it onn
and when i put it on drive it turns off
is very unknowing when i have to remove the key and start all over again. i dont have a remote not sure if that
might be the cause. The thing is that security diy light stays onn all the time. Never goes off! do i have a chance to reset it? Or should i take it to the dealer. please let me know. My name is Emilio b. thanks.