reset security diy on a C5 corvette

Well hello there. im wondering if anybody could tell me if there is a way to reset security Diy on a C5 corvette. I bought it three years ago. i love it. But i really hate it when i turn it onn and when i put it on drive it turns off

is very unknowing when i have to remove the key and start all over again. i dont have a remote not sure if that

might be the cause. The thing is that security diy light stays onn all the time. Never goes off! do i have a chance to reset it? Or should i take it to the dealer. please let me know. My name is Emilio b. thanks.

Reply to
emilio b

Won't start won't crank trunk lid won't open. In hook battery and hook it back up it starts. Turn it off take key out comeback and no crank .pull fuse 25 and reinstall it starts,98 C5

Reply to
yosmtsm1

Lets see if I understand this, you have a '98 Corvette that has an ignition key?

Reply to
66woody6