Retorque Aluminum Heads?

Sixteen year old C4 has 53,000 miles on it and will enter regular commuting tasks in January. Driven fast but seldom really hard.
To gain a little piece of mind I've replaced the radiator hoses &
flushed the cooling system. Visually inspected other hoses and gone through the 40K and 50K service suggestions. Crosses my mind that head bolt torque hasn't been checked since the car was new.
Any reason to do so?? Best left alone??
--
…PJ
’89 HookerCar, ’02 E-blu 6-spd Coupe