Rims for 1991 C4

I am looking to buy some rims similar to the ones on twenty-inches-strong.com. I need to know some information on how to go about it. I know that the rims are 17" stock. I know I will lose some
performance, but the look will transform my vette. I saw a pic on the net months ago. It was a white C4 with chrome dubs...or similar. It was the best C4 I have seen. So, if anyone has any info on this please let me know. btw, I got my speakers and heater working.
Signed,
91 Vette Owner