Sarasota bound ZR-1

I have a 95 ZR-1 (#56) and I've just relocated to Sarasota Florida. Doug Rippie did the suspension, brakes and driveline and Lingenfelter did the most recent motor before his passing. The car only has 20,000 miles on it and puts out close to 600 HP without the N2O option. I do most of the maintenance on the car myself but I'm looking for a good shop for support in the area for any trim and accessory issues. Any referrals would be appreciated.

Anthony J. Cesaroni President/CEO Cesaroni Technology/Cesaroni Aerospace

887-2370 x222 Toronto(941) 360-3100 x101 Sarasota(410) 571-8292 Annapolis

Reply to
Anthony Cesaroni