Seafoam . Whats your experience with it ?

http://www.seafoamsales.com/motorTuneUp.htm
I started hearing alot about this product and how its a favorite with Old Timer Mechanics. I was reluctant to try this , but, picked up a
can and used it as directed : In the oil crankcase, in the intake thru a vaccuum line, and in the gas tank. (I changed the oil afterward) . Took the car for a spin and like the can claimed , I experienced a smoother idle and better throttle response.
If youve tried it, were your results positive or not ?