Seattle area body work

Hi all,
Well, it finally happened. When I came out to the parking lot where I work this evening, there was a note on my windshield. ("I'm so sorry, but...")
It turns out, luckily, that 1) the damage *appears* to be minor, and 2) she is insured.
At any rate, I bought this '02 convertible new in August 2001, and this is the first time it's needed body work. Anyone out there know a place in the Seattle area they would trust to do body work on my precious car? (I live in Seattle, work in Federal Way, so the south end is generally preferable to the north, however I'd take it to wherever does the best work.)
While I'm asking, is there anywhere you would explicitly advise me *not* to take it?
Many thanks for whatever guidance you can provide.