Selling my 1977 Corvette

Hello, I am selling my 1977 Vette as I need the garage space...I am posting a link here to view
http://autotrader.ca/used_cars_Cars_details/EMERALD+PARK_Saskatchewan_1977_CHEVROLET_CORVETTE+_3045788.html?srcid=AVS9285934&source &pgno=1&srt&CompanyID=&r=saskatchewan&ad-attributes=photos,,
I don't know what the rules for posting a "for sale" link here is but it's on topic. Thanks... Jim
You know, outside bedrooms convert nicely to garage space. Kids grow up and leave extra rooms to fill with neat toys.
Vito