Shoulder belt retractor and other parts

Hi all,
Just got my first Corvette - an '81..... So I am looking for good parts sources, esp. local to So. Cal., but of course willing to use the Internet too
First thing I specificially need is the spring loaded retractor for the shoulder belt. When I took the panel off to see what was wrong, the whole spring unloaded into a pile of spaghetti (fun), but it looks like something that might be available after-market.
Thanks Steve