Sky/Corvette

The Friday USA TODAY gave a very good review to the Saturn SKY..however the last part of the review gave this comment as close as I can recall " Sky has the usual rattles and squeaks that are found in the Corvettes "..so I am not the only one that thinks bad things about GM/Corvette fit and finish.

Reply to
Lone Wolf

superdave

ROTFLMAO.... I agree superdave... BOY do I agree !

Bob G.

64 72 & 98 Ragtops 76 & 79 Coupes
Reply to
Bob G.

Reply to
RicSeyler

Strange this would pop up today from the one that thinks we are obsessive about the time spent on discussing the soap we use to wash our cars. God only know how much time he spends dissing the Corvette along with looking for things to help him do so with a mediocre ring of truth. Anyway the funny part is I stopped to pick up some groceries and a Honda pulled in as I was leaving. The retched sounds it made would curl your toes. Certainly not the cars fault as it looked like it had never been washed let alone serviced. Sounded like every moving surface in the steering had never seen lubrication.

On a brighter side I was setting at a light and missed a wave, as I was caught completely by surprise when a 59 or 60 red Corvette with white coves went across my path. Neat looking car along with the couple that was enjoying a drive on this bright sunny day.

Let the LS2 kick up it's heels on the way home but kept it under 130, those cold tires and brakes just don't act quite the same on cold pavement. Plus some deer are still moving.

What a beautiful day here in the flatlands of Ohio.

Dad

Reply to
Dad