Sky/Corvette

The Friday USA TODAY gave a very good review to the Saturn SKY..however the last part of the review gave this comment as close as I can recall " Sky
has the usual rattles and squeaks that are found in the Corvettes "..so I am not the only one that thinks bad things about GM/Corvette fit and finish.
Hmm ok... keep driving your honda and ill keep drive my vette

Bob G. 64 72 & 98 Ragtops 76 & 79 Coupes

the time spent on discussing the soap we use to wash our cars. God only know how much time he spends dissing the Corvette along with looking for things to help him do so with a mediocre ring of truth. Anyway the funny part is I stopped to pick up some groceries and a Honda pulled in as I was leaving. The retched sounds it made would curl your toes. Certainly not the cars fault as it looked like it had never been washed let alone serviced. Sounded like every moving surface in the steering had never seen lubrication.
On a brighter side I was setting at a light and missed a wave, as I was caught completely by surprise when a 59 or 60 red Corvette with white coves went across my path. Neat looking car along with the couple that was enjoying a drive on this bright sunny day.
Let the LS2 kick up it's heels on the way home but kept it under 130, those cold tires and brakes just don't act quite the same on cold pavement. Plus some deer are still moving.
What a beautiful day here in the flatlands of Ohio.
Dad
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------060403030006090205040808 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
LOLOL
superdave wrote: