sold my c4, checked out a c6

One of the things I loved about my 96 was the seats. Thing I hated, getting in and out.

I expect to sell my car tomorrow. I went to look at a c6. Getting in and out was not great. I think a c5 is better/easier. The seats were also kind of small.

I was a little dissapointed. Kind of felt, it may be better just to hold on to my car.

Can someone tell me how the c5 seats are compared to a c6. Thanks.

Hey, my 96 feels pretty good when accelerating. Not a big kick in the seat. Does the c4 or c5 feel real fast?

Reply to
rebco10

C5 and C6 are the about the same, C6 seat seem to be just a wee bit better.

Take it for a drive and see if that will make a difference in your thoughts.

Not tied down quite as good, otherwise they are about the same.

Faster, quicker, more responsive, rides easier, better gas mileage, more room, and no Opti spark and that's the C5, you can add a little more of each for the C6. The C5 is a great car and has very little to give up for the C6. Never missed my C4 as much as I did my first C5. Unless you have the LT4 you can add 100 HP to that list for the C6. YMMV

Reply to
Dad

There is actually more leg room in a c6 over c5 - believe it or not. I am 6'

2" , 250 lbs and i have no problems with getting in and out
Reply to
Dan J.S.