Sold my vette. Need help as to a good sports or luxure car under $20k

Wha is a good clasy or sport car under 20k?

Reply to
Car Guy

Bob I

I agree I have 1...

Reply to
ZÿRiX

On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 18:36:37 -0600, Bob I puked:

LOL

lab~rat >:-)

Under $ 20 K ? You could get a brand new Hyundai SantaFe SUV which is a 'sport' utility vehicle ! Actually, i have a 2002 and its a huge amount of value for the money. 100 k. warranty. V6 for plenty of power, handles nice, good sound system.

If its a fast sports car you want, id consider a C4 around a 1989 .. which will give you about $8-10 k. left over for gasoline .

Reply to
dave

I've seen new Mazda Miatas in the paper for $18k starting. Otherwise, something used -- even a decent Honda S2000 will run you over 20k

Reply to
tww1491

Reply to
Ric Seyler