Sold my vette. Need help as to a good sports or luxure car under $20k

Wha is a good clasy or sport car under 20k?

--
My love of cars brings me here,

Love, the Car Guy
✖
1998 Corvette.
Car Guy wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
I agree I have 1...
--
ZÿRiX
(¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)

LOL
✖
Under $ 20 K ? You could get a brand new Hyundai SantaFe SUV which is a 'sport' utility vehicle ! Actually, i have a 2002 and its a huge amount of value for the money. 100 k. warranty. V6 for plenty of power, handles nice, good sound system.
If its a fast sports car you want, id consider a C4 around a 1989 .. which will give you about $8-10 k. left over for gasoline .
Add pictures here
✖

I've seen new Mazda Miatas in the paper for $18k starting. Otherwise, something used -- even a decent Honda S2000 will run you over 20k
Add pictures here
✖
What about the Saturn/Pontiac roadsters?
Car Guy wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler