Sorry group.

I found this message that was posted July 5 on another forum, it requires me to log in which I won't do. I'll make this one post only to answer dave and no more as he is blocked from me receiving his posts on this news group.

My quote edited by dave. ---

'In the past dave has posted some bad things about me and/or my family which is why I blocked him, '

"ME: Dad, I dont recall saying such things, but, if it were actually me that said it (and not an imposter)..then i respectfully apologize to you"

No dave it was you and you insulted my sons and my family, check all of your aliases and reread your vial talk. I could never accept any apology for such a vial attack on my family, I do have values all of the time not when needed to get out of something. If it was an imposter it was one that you use.

"I believe our conflict started over Diode stirring the pot regarding Law Enforcement being essentially worthless and just looking to increase thier towns revenue thru issuing tickets ;"

Wrong again dave, it was long before Diode entered into the group and I stated that before. The only reason you will use that as an excuse is that he's not around to defend himself. Plus you saw Tom say that and you'll use anything or anybody to get out of doing what is right or honest. Sadly you can't even come up with an original excuse, you need to feed on someone else's validly to look half way honest.

"I now take a firm stand for once high held American virtues such as obeying Laws that are for everyone, decency, morality, etc... . I admit sometimes i can dig my heels in pretty deep on these issues, but, id rather die on the hill for something correct instead of something which continues to errode America. At any rate, id like to stay on topic with our passion for Corvettes."

Boy, you just don't let up do you, what a flim flam, "I now take a firm stand" as opposed to an wishy washy irrational one? "Die on the hill", you'd run faster then the diarrhea in your pants leg if you had to face anything, (nope, I'm not going to say that).

" (I didnt see your picture that you posted which you spoke of, so, post it again and if i gave wrong info, ill admit it. Thanks.).:

Try to think dave before you try to play the "I didn't see your pictures" excuse. I emailed them to you and we discussed them at length, plus I sent different ones the second time because you thought the Corvette's differential was the engine oil pan. Do you know where the cross over is on a C5?

"Dave"

I believe that dave posted the above excuses because he knows I wouldn't normally see them and they could be believed if not answered. They have been answered and only if I stumble onto his posts again will I speak of him again.

Sorry group.

Reply to
Dad

If you were really sorry Dad, you wouldnt have used this NG as a pity party venue. I said i was sorry 'IF' i offended you or a relative and asked you for proof of your allegation, but you failed to give any evidence .

I didnt ask you to apologize for your vial-talk contribution of past posts toward me , so, lets get back to discussing a Corvette theme and allow the past to be the past. Im all for that, and im sure you are also .

Dave

Reply to
Dave in Lake Villa

Reply to
The Tone

(....last time I looked this group was for CORVETTES..)

Sorry, but Mr Dave has made quite a name for himself elsewhere too!!!

HT

Reply to
Hotsy Totsy

what's the big deal anyway ? this is open USENET forum. not everyone will agree all the time. chill and get over it.

my2¢

Reply to
'Key

"Dave in Lake Villa" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3232.bay.webtv.net...

same response to you.

this is open USENET forum. not everyone will agree all the time. chill and get over it.

my2¢

Reply to
'Key

Reply to
RicSeyler

Reply to
Jon

Now this is funny...I haven't been on this NG for prolly 6 months and the FIRST thing I see is a message from asshole dave completely mis-quoting me as usual. My exact statement was "speed enforcement has nothing to do with safety and everything to do with revenue". A point that has been proved over and over again. asshole dave turned that into

"I believe our conflict started over Diode stirring the pot regarding Law Enforcement being essentially worthless and just looking to increase thier towns revenue thru issuing tickets ;"

Now where did I call anybody "essentially worthless"? Why would I insult my many friends and relatives that are police officers like that? BTW, asshole dave, every one of these police officers agrees with me.

If I had known asshole dave was still lurking around here posting his roaring bullshit, I wouldn't have bothered stopping by.

Dad - It wasn't before my time...I clearly remember asshole dave trashing your family. It was right before he trashed mine. All based on his completely wrong "assumptions" of course. Can't somebody that lives in his neighborhood cut his WebTV line? Or better yet, give him the pummeling that he truly deserves? Need his address? I'll post it.

Diode.

Dad spoke thusly...

Reply to
Diode

Yeah, it's hilarious all right. I had to add Dave's new alias to my killfile. I wish he would stick to one handle. He's been trying to behave a little better, but even if he's not thumping his Bible he's still an idiot.

How ya' been?

AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp

(put in a new water pump last week - bleccch)

Reply to
CardsFan

Welcome back Diode! (Assuming Dave didn't drive you out of the NG again) We missed ya. Hope everything is okay with you.

Reply to
StingRay

Hey, good to see you on here again. How you doing and are you keeping that set of side pipes warm?

Reply to
Dad

Reply to
Greg

Well, In Illinois, it isn't your right to drive in the left lane. Illinois passed a law prohibiting slower traffic in the left lane about a year ago.

Of course, they have had the law that slower traffic must remain right except to pass for several decades, but I guess people are too stupid to know that means the same thing.

Reply to
Tom in Missouri

Reply to
RicSeyler

Welcome back from Ken also

Was asked by some of the good people in here not to annoy them by stalking dave in here and decided to take the high road and go with the flow

Besides there are plenty of other groups where dave trolls with his usual BS

Oh yeah--------------shut up, dave

Reply to
ken

ken spoke thusly:

Hey everybody...thanks for the warm "welcome back". It's been a real tough bunch of months. How's it go..."Life is that thing that happens while you are busy making other plans"? I'm not going to bore / depress you guys with the details. Suffice it to say that I haven't been able to do anything on my car other than drive it a little bit. A bunch of ongoing "situations" have taken all of my time and energy (and plenty of $). Nothing has changed for the better (yet), but I missed chatting with you guys so I made the time to come by. I hope everything is well with all of you.

Reply to
Diode

Diode:

Welcome back, glad to hear that you're still 'kickin. You haven't missed too much during your hiatus. Your dear old pal (asshole) Dave has actually been behaving himself for the most part, except for these last few posts. Even his rabid stalkers were surprisingly quiet. One actually promised to quit posting to this newsgroups. Amazing. There was a snit about JLA Enterprises that seems to have been swept back under the carpet where it came from and where it hopefully will stay. And there was the embarrassed usenet challenged chap who was starting a Renault newsgroup and "accidentally" posted to all the alt.autos newsgroups. I suspect he had quite a time keeping his newsgroup on topic... ;-) I wouldn't normally mind, but Renaults are such UGLY cars...

Glad to see you back, Welcome to the Monkey House, pull up a rock, light up a beer.

TomC '90 ZR1

Reply to
Crabs

All together now - WELCOME HOME DIODE!!! - Shut up Dave!

Reply to
StingRay