Sorry My bad

I should have said some English cars. And yes I've seen Rolls and Bentleys. And no I'll never be able to own or even drive one. I will admit they make
the finest cars in the world, for people with the finest bank accounts. That leaves me out! Guess that's why they didn't come to mind. Didn't mean to rub anyone the wrong way. To be fair if 12 clowns climb out of an American compact, it's because they have to push it! A little levity is all I was after.
Don't say your sorry to the guys on this group..they are a bunch of self-serving idiots that will chew you to pieces if you post anything that bothers their yuppie egos.Who else would sign their posts listing all the Vettes they own and how many times they have been to England etc.....stand up for yourself...stop being a total wimp..these guys are not interested in solving your problems..they just want to show off how smart they are...( or think they are ).
---snip the troll---
oh hell, another key-flexing bad-a*s ... <plonk>
--
"Key"
=====