Want a good laugh? google Daveinlakevilla or better yet We hate snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Un Saved

Obsession.never.pretty

Reply to
Anon

"Un Saved" wrote off-topic in message

---snip the off-topic message---

what does this have to do with corvettes ?

Reply to
'Key

You are obviously not paying attention to how this group works. We talk Corvettes, and longtime members occasionally get into slightly off-topic discussions over things that hit personal lives or problems without grief since they have a long-standing contribution.

Yours is neither.

Dave have been playing by the rules here for the last year or more. He talks Corvettes, he stays on Corvettes, just like almost everyone else. We don't care about the rest.

I'm surprised 'Key left you off so lightly. He normally trashes trolls and off-topic messages.

Reply to
Tom in Missouri

Thanks fellas . I appreciate your support. Its sad i have a Fan Club of Stalkers...but, thats life i guess.

Reply to
dave

cc: you

'Thanks fellas for your support ; Its sad that i have a Fan Club of Stalkers...but thats life i guess.'

Dave

Reply to
dave

No it isn't life you Asshole.

It's because you troll, annoy, and continually post the same off-topic religious anti-sex crap all over the internet. Fuck Off and Die

Reply to
dave in Lake Villa

Somehow I don't understand why you need to resort to name calling and telling someone to die. There must be some forgiveness in your tortured soul, can't you just let it go? Can you just imagine being him, isn't that punishment enough for anyone? Myself I've always looked at it like I've been insulted my much better people and let it go.

Reply to
Dad

Maybe that guy is having problems with his meds? If we all send him our extras; he can make a pharma coctail. Who knows - it could help. Look how they stumbled on NutraSweet.

Reply to
Salvatore Giomarra

'Can you just imagine being him, isn't that punishment enough for anyone? Myself I've always looked at it like I've been insulted my much better people and let it go.'

REPLY: Dad, If ive insulted you in the past, i would hereby like to apologize to you ; I have always appreciated your vast knowledge on Corvettes for which i am grateful. I know we have had our differences in the past, and id like to put those behind us and concentrate on the wonderful Corvette Hobby in particular. Dave.

Reply to
dave