SPEEDMEISTER WANTS YOUR HOT ROD

Actually we want to do a story on it. SpeedMeister.com is an upstart online publication looking for vintage American muscle in the Atlanta area to do stories on. If you think your baby is worth a spot on our front page
and you're in or near the Atlanta area, send an e-mail to snipped-for-privacy@speedmeister.com with "STORY" in the subject line. Provide make, model, and year of your beauty, a pic, as well as your city and state. Pics should be no more than 500KB in size. If we're interested we'll reply back with a request for contact info.
None of your information will be used for any other purpose, however pics become the property of SpeedMeister.com so don't send anything you wouldn't want posted on the net.
We look forward to hearing from you.
SpeedMeister.com